top of page



The immigration laws of the United States can be very complex, and there are a large number of circumstances and situations that make a person inadmissible to enter the U.S. and for certain types of inadmissibility there is what we commonly call and know as the forgiveness" . For example: a waiver for illegal stay can be requested for a person who lived for 5 years or more in the United States. However, before starting with this type of procedure, it is very important that you request advice from a lawyer since each case is different and the requirements and required tests may vary for each applicant.

bottom of page