top of page


These types of visas comprise merchants (E-1) and investors (E-2) with the right to be in the United States under a bilateral trade and navigation agreement between the United States and the country where the merchant or investor is a citizen.

inversionistas instruidos.jpg

Visa H1B 

The United States Department of Immigration provides this type of visa to educated professionals or workers with equivalent experience, as long as there is a job offer from a company located in the United States.


NAFTA (Free Trade Agreement)

It is a type of work visa that allows citizens of Mexican and Canadian origin to work professionally in the United States hired by US or foreign employers. Eligibility requirements may vary for each person.

bottom of page